Bachelor’s in Italian and English
Program Description :The second section in the Department of European Languages is the Italian Section which offers a joint B.A degree in Italian and English Languages. Currently there are 257 students enrolled in the program. In order to obtain the degree, students are required to complete 144 credited hours. 60% of the course load in Italian language and literature. The remaining 40% is dedicated to English language and literature. The Italian section currently employs five PhD holders as full timers.
Program Type :Undergraduate
Study Plan :Click Here
Program Department : European Languages

School of Foreign Languages

"Those who know nothing of foreign languages know nothing of their own."− Johann Wolfgang von Goethe