The learning outcomes have been developed to reflect the following points of reference:
1. Graduating students who can stand out in an increasingly competitive job market.
2. Preparing students to become future scholars or professionals in careers such as teaching, writing, broadcasting, and public administration.
3.Designing courses and programs that facilitate students’ engagement with the ideas and themes they feel passionate about.
4. Providing a friendly and lively environment where students can take risks and actively participate in the learning process.
5. Providing an interactive environment, well-equipped with up-to-date technology for teaching and research.
6. Promoting students’ digital skills to prepare them to enter today’s digitally competent workforce.
7. Making effective use of available human and material resources to advance the educational process and achieve its vision and mission.
8. Offering adequate training to faculty members to promote the effectiveness of the teaching process.
9. Creating a thriving research environment that serves the local, regional and global communities.
10. Building a culture of respect and trust amongst faculty members, administrative staff, students and alumni.
11. Strengthening ties with the local community as well as Arab and regional educational institutions and bodies.
12. Readiness for accountability by higher education officials for the provision of high quality teaching and services.
13. Commitment to the rules and regulations of the general framework for the programs of graduate studies.
14. Achieving academic and institutional excellence at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
15. Developing the structure of UJ's programs as well as academic and administrative units to help overcome slack management, wasting of financial resources, and increasing costs.